Typical services for residential developments include:
- Evaluating highway noise in rear yards and indoors to comply with county policy plan or proffered requirements
- Evaluating aircraft noise indoors to comply with county overlay zoning requirements, evaluating railroad noise
- Reviewing partitions to meet the STC and IIC rating requirements of the building code
- Sound insulating houses against aircraft noise
- Performing field STC and IIC tests to ensure compliance with the building code requirements
- Recommending vibration and noise control measures for mechanical and plumbing equipment
With experience on over 300 residential projects over the past eleven years alone Hush Acoustics engineers are well versed in each of these areas.